Digital Content Manager
Digital Content Manager
- Manage content and branding of KET.org and other digital properties such as KET and PBS apps. This includes ensuring digital properties are engaging, timely, and well-organized and that they meet marketing priorities and project-specific objectives; serving as senior online copy-editor, enforcing editorial style; and ensuring continuous improvement of digital properties.
- Ensure highest levels of content discoverability and UX, coordinating with digital marketing team for social, e-mail, SEM, etc.; applying deep understanding of SEO and SEO tools; and working with the technical web staff to maintain site standards and recommend updates to style, architecture, etc. to continually improve ease of use and meet user expectations.
- Coordinate with technical team to ensure projects meet deadlines and problems/outages are quickly resolved. Maintain integration with other sites/digital properties, including PBS.org. Help maintain databases and systems used to generate content.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other data sources to understand use and usability of content, create reports, and recommend/implement changes as necessary based on data. Identify new content opportunities and ways to repurpose existing content. Keep abreast of developments and trends in website design and information architecture, apps for various platforms, and content marketing; conduct research as needed to assess effectiveness of digital properties in meeting user expectations and needs.
- Manage a team of contract writers/content producers and work closely with other content creators throughout the agency.
- As a member of the KET Marketing & Communications Division, assist in broader Marketing functions as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Professional dress required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of five years of experience creating/managing online/digital content or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated experience with HTML coding, CMS platforms, SEO, social media, basic Adobe Photoshop. Experience with video-driven websites, Google Analytics, and Google Ads Manager preferred.
- Ability to work well with a team and build cross-departmental consensus.
- Ability to prioritize duties and work with minimal supervision.
Dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please send KET application, cover letter and resume to: Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502 or e-mail to email@example.com, or send via fax to 859-258-7766. Equal Opportunity Employer
Position open until filled.