Continuing Education Reimbursements
The Kentucky Broadcasters Association will reimburse broadcast stations licensed to a community in the Commonwealth of Kentucky and KBA members for NAB Show, Small Market Television Exchange, Country Radio Seminar and RAB Radio Show up to the annually approved amounts. Reimbursement amounts are approved by the Board of Directors at the Fall Board Meeting for the following year. (Please note: Associate members of the KBA are not eligible for reimbursements.)
Approved Reimbursements for 2021:
- Country Radio Seminar – Up to $499
- NAB Show, Las Vegas – Up to $1,000 per attendee
- RAB/NAB Radio Show, Las Vegas – Up to $1,000 per attendee
- SMTE or NATPE (choose 1 annually) – Up to $1,000 per attendee
- Society of Broadcast Engineers – Dues Only
- Reimbursements are limited to one (1) per full-power radio station and three (3) per full-power television station, per event.
- Eligible reimbursement recipients are required to maintain full-time employment status at an active KBA member station.
- All reimbursements must be received within 60 days following the conference.
- Each reimbursement must include the reimbursement form and applicable receipts (up to the approved amount.)
Reimbursable expenses include:
- Registration Fees
Each reimbursement must include a copy of the attendee’s name badge from the conference.