Continuing Education Reimbursements
The Kentucky Broadcasters Association will reimburse active KBA members for each of the approved continuing education opportunities shown below, with some limitations. Reimbursable expenses are also shown below (Please note: Associate members of the KBA are not eligible for reimbursements.)
Approved Continuing Education Opportunities:
- Country Radio Seminar – Up to $1,000 (limit one per full-power radio station)
- NAB Show – Up to $1,000 (limit one per full-power radio station, limit three per full-power television station)
- NATPE, RTDNA, IRE or NABJ – Up to $1,000 (limit one per event, per full-power station)
- Society of Broadcast Engineers Dues
- Continuing education reimbursement recipients are required to maintain full-time employment status at an active KBA member station.
- All reimbursement requests must be received within 60 days following the event.
- Each reimbursement request MUST BE submitted online with proper documentation and receipts.
- Please submit a separate form for each request.
Reimbursable expenses include:
- Registration Fees
Each online continuing education reimbursement request must include a copy of the attendee’s name badge and applicable receipts.